Restorative Dentistry in San Diego
When you need dental care, you need a dentist you know you can rely on.
At Apple Dental of San Diego, our dentists have the skill and experience to provide you and your family with top quality dental care. Dr. Tin Maung Maung, Dr. Thi Phan, and Dr. Jose Ruiz help to protect and restore the smiles of families across San Diego, Chula Vista, and the South Park community.
Come to see us today and discover how good a healthy smile feels!
The Right Services to Restore Your Smile
Whether teeth are damaged or missing, Apple Dental of San Diego will help to treat and restore your smile. We offer several treatments to bring your smile back to optimal health.
- A crown is a covering fitted over a tooth. These are used when a tooth is worn down, cracked, has a large filling, or after a root canal. Crowns protect teeth from further damage and are custom-fitted to each patient’s smile to preserve their bite.
- Bridges are used to replace a missing tooth. A bridge is made of a custom-crafted tooth attached to a crown on either side, which fit onto the neighboring teeth as anchors. Using a bridge keeps teeth from shifting, preserving alignment.
- Dentures are used to replace large groups of missing teeth. These can be partial dentures (replacing some teeth) or full dentures (replacing all teeth). Dentures add volume to cheeks and allow patients to eat, speak and smile just as they could with natural teeth.
- Fillings are used in cases of cavities. The decayed section of the tooth is removed and replaced with a bonded or amalgam filling. The filling hardens into place and protects the vulnerable area of the tooth from further damage or infection.
- Root Canal Therapy treats a tooth that has become infected down to the root, which is often painful. In this procedure, our dentists remove the damaged part of the tooth and seals off the root from further infection, alleviating the pain and allowing the tooth to heal.
Experienced and Patient-Focused Dental Care
Whatever service you need, our dentists are fully equipped to offer you quality care. Our dentists carefully walk you through our options and services so you can make the best choice for your care. We take the time to answer all questions and make sure you feel comfortable and cared for the entire way.
Building beautiful smiles is our passion, and we take pride in providing San Diego patients and families with healthy smiles and an enhanced quality of life. Call in for an appointment today to see how we can restore your smile to its best.